“When you enter a town, heal anyone who is sick, and tell them, ‘God’s kingdom is right on your doorstep!'” ~Jesus
Jesus doesn’t make it complicated for us. He wants us to replicate what He is doing. He sends us out. We do the same things He is doing. The message to share? God’s government and complete rule is here. Our prayer? Our Father’s will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
It’s all about God. He is in charge. Completely. He is God, good and great!!
“When you enter a town and are received, eat what they set before you, heal anyone who is sick, and tell them, ‘God’s kingdom is right on your doorstep!’~~Jesus (Luke 10:8-9)
- Jesus, unconventional wisdom and going against the grain wp.me/p4nxHy-JB 1 hour ago
- RT @MattCraigMorris "Adding faith doesn’t subtract doubt, it replaces fear. Faith steps out despite fear and finds Jesus faithful." 2 hours ago
- Born in Buffalo (1921) wp.me/p4C7YO-72 20 hours ago
- The Digital Executive: Unifying the data wp.me/p4t39S-kB 22 hours ago
- Unifying Donor Data, 9/4. Free webinar w/ @Philanthropy @jameyheinze http://t.co/V5w5vVa7r8 ow.ly/Amc0L #nonprofit 23 hours ago
- "You don't make your words true by embellishing them with religious lace." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-CY 1 day ago
- The Digital #Nonprofit: Understanding the customer | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/AtZjU 1 day ago
- The Digital Executive: The value of offline data | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/AprTS 1 day ago
- Bobby couldn’t have been very happy (1979) wp.me/p4C7YO-70 1 day ago
- The Digital Nonprofit: What data should we collect | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/AnENa #nonprofit 1 day ago