“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus
You come to Jesus. Your son is sick and is going to die. You ask Jesus to come and heal him. Jesus puts you off. That’s right, Jesus doesn’t just hop to it to do what you want. In fact, He challenges your motives. This is your opportunity to slink off or stand firm.
Jesus challenges us. Do we believe in him or will we give up?
“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus John 4:48 (The Message)
- "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~~Jackie Robinson | #Quote ow.ly/EcGTv 5 hours ago
- Life Lessons from Living at The Inn wp.me/p4ewQm-pX via @TheInnCTCI 6 hours ago
- Why a Satisfied Donor is Not a Retained Donor | LinkedIn ow.ly/EbK5B #nonprofit 8 hours ago
- "Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter." ~ Jack Benny wp.me/p4nxHy-HB 11 hours ago
- How Vendors Should Sell to CIOs ow.ly/Eb6LO #CIO 11 hours ago
- A long haul (1931) wp.me/p4C7YO-9S 12 hours ago
- Einstein's Secret to Amazing Problem Solving (and 10 Specific Ways You Can Use It) - Litemind ow.ly/Ea8F6 13 hours ago
- Who are the biggest bandwidth hogs? wp.me/p4t39S-oL 14 hours ago
- "If someone drags you into court and sues for the shirt off your back, giftwrap your best coat and make a present… wp.me/p4nxHy-C9 17 hours ago
- World leaders, ignore Obama and do these five things instead | e21 - Economic Policies for the 21st Century ow.ly/Ea67y 1 day ago