“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus
You come to Jesus. Your son is sick and is going to die. You ask Jesus to come and heal him. Jesus puts you off. That’s right, Jesus doesn’t just hop to it to do what you want. In fact, He challenges your motives. This is your opportunity to slink off or stand firm.
Jesus challenges us. Do we believe in him or will we give up?
“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus John 4:48 (The Message)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Should you always be explaining? ow.ly/ma4r5 1 day ago
- Can Social Media give the gift of life? ow.ly/m8F2o 1 day ago
- Are paper paradigms driving your digital strategy? ow.ly/m7qxv 1 day ago
- Who are the 25 most audacious companies? ow.ly/m6vMa 2 days ago
- Would You Give Customer Data to the Government? | Inc.com ow.ly/m6vw6 2 days ago
- Seth's Blog: Polishing perfect ow.ly/m50e1 3 days ago
- "Son, I forgive your missing God's goal for your life." ~~Jesus to the paraplegic he was about to heal ow.ly/m4T1N 3 days ago
- Your Words Have Power ow.ly/m4SUw 3 days ago
- Disruptive Selection: Nature’s Way of Weeding Out the Average Business ow.ly/m4SNl 3 days ago
- Digital Nonprofit: Widening the view from generations to connected constituents ow.ly/m4ifi 4 days ago