“My mother and brothers are the ones who hear and do God’s Word. Obedience is thicker than blood.” ~~Jesus
Jesus challenges us to see the reality of GOD’s World (Kingdom). Who is our family? Who are our mother’s, brothers and sisters? What is family all about?
What is that reality? Obedience is the only thing that matters. Who is obeying GOD? They are our family. We need to be loyal to them. We need to love them.
Jesus throws conventional wisdom on its ear. Blood is not the thicker than water.
It is all about who is doing what GOD wants to have done today. Find them. Connect with them.
“My mother and brothers are the ones who hear and do GOD’s Word. Obedience is thicker than blood.” ~~Jesus (Luke 8:21 The Message)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- It’s Time For A New Kind of Nonprofit Leader ow.ly/ljT89 6 hours ago
- Where does joy come from? wp.me/pR8oj-26g 10 hours ago
- "You can be glad when people put you down for me. All heaven applauds." ~~Jesus wp.me/pR8oj-26c 1 day ago
- The Wilson Nonprofit Report for Wednesday, May 22, 2013 wp.me/p2Hy6d-jb 1 day ago
- How can you do anything other than obey? wp.me/pR8oj-269 2 days ago
- Can you BLUF? wp.me/p2Hy6d-j8 3 days ago
- It is all about relationships wp.me/pR8oj-263 3 days ago
- Obedience #TeamJesus ow.ly/lb1ER 4 days ago
- Beer for my horses wp.me/pR8oj-25Z 4 days ago
- How can you make your nonprofit press releases social and shareable? wp.me/p2Hy6d-j5 4 days ago