“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "A gadabout gossip can’t be trusted with a secret, but someone of integrity won’t violate a confidence." ~~Solomon ow.ly/CZ8Eb 2 hours ago
- "Two elements of successful leadership: a willingness to be wrong and an eagerness to admit it." ~~Seth Godin ow.ly/CYbr8 4 hours ago
- Dale Murphy – What a career! wp.me/p4C7YO-93 7 hours ago
- What is digital disruption? | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CXRmm 8 hours ago
- What do millennial's think about the Bible? wp.me/p4nxHy-1ru 9 hours ago
- Christ is not the last name of Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-1r4 10 hours ago
- "But you weasel out of that by saying …." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/CXPu4 1 day ago
- Jesus expects that I have an attitude of gratitude | Quotes, thoughts and musings ow.ly/CUFKw 1 day ago
- 14 straight games (1947) wp.me/p4C7YO-91 1 day ago
- She Begs Mercy for Her Father Not To Stone Her for Adultery. Their Exchange is Heartbreaking. ow.ly/DhLzF 1 day ago