“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- The last player Denny pitched to was Pete Rose (September 12, 1972) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/BIQtM 5 hours ago
- Why it is important to unify customer data | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/BIN4x 8 hours ago
- "Live out your God-created identity." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/BIMYJ 11 hours ago
- Chipper Jones: Baseball cards 1991 wp.me/p4C7YO-82 12 hours ago
- Does your org chart lead to complacency or disruption? | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/BIMPu 14 hours ago
- What Can Starbucks Teach Us About Fundraising? ow.ly/BOjtQ #nonprofit 14 hours ago
- Why should I do the extra work? wp.me/p4t39S-57 15 hours ago
- "Here's what I propose: 'Don't hit back at all.' If someone strikes you, stand there and take it." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-CL 17 hours ago
- Should we promise “big”? | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/BIMM7 1 day ago
- How to avoid the big sucking sound of a time waster | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/BIMDn 1 day ago