“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Joe Morgan goes 6-6 against the Braves (July 8,@1965) wp.me/p4C7YO-7Y 10 hours ago
- RT @_TEAMJESUS "When we are willing to seek God, learn from his Word, and obey his commands, then will we receive his specific guidance." 11 hours ago
- RT @Thekellydiaries "Yes! And you are worth far more than Rubies!! Proverbs 3:15 " ow.ly/BJJ0j 12 hours ago
- The YMCA of Austin Case Study: Pairing Peer-to-Peer and Crowdfunding to Optimize Participation and Results ow.ly/BJIUI @KimbiaInc 13 hours ago
- "Provoked to sarcasm, they told Jesus he didn't know what he was talking about." ~Mark wp.me/p4nxHy-IG 14 hours ago
- “As for us, there’s no question—we can’t keep quiet about what we’ve seen and heard.” ~Apostle Peter | #Quote ow.ly/BIzSl 1 day ago
- "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~~ Albert Einstein | #Quote ow.ly/BIzNv 1 day ago
- RT @tom_peters "I rarely know what to do, but I know I damn well ought to do something ... NOW." 1 day ago
- When you don't need words to filled with American pride wp.me/p4nxHy-1oj 1 day ago
- The 13 Most Ridiculously Idiotic Reasons People Were Willing To Risk Time Behind Bars ow.ly/BISmi 1 day ago