“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Is it positive .. pure .. clean .. good? Let us feed our mind daily with these things! wp.me/p4nxHy-1zr 7 hours ago
- RT @tom_peters "Re Sony office emails, anybody in 2014 who doesn't assume the world can see their emails is a fool not fit to lead anything" 8 hours ago
- Was it the name? (1896) wp.me/p4C7YO-aC 9 hours ago
- RT @CatoInstitute "Lady Gaga’s charity raised $2.6M & handed out just $5,000, " ow.ly/GfrQf #nonprofit 9 hours ago
- RT @ReggieHenry "Where is enterprise infrastructure headed in 2015? " ow.ly/GfrAW 10 hours ago
- "Jesus commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition." ~Stephen Colbert wp.me/p4nxHy-1zl 11 hours ago
- "This is what you're to look for: a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger." ~God's Angel wp.me/p4nxHy-wn 11 hours ago
- Love Life .. Be free .. Honor God .. Be happy .. Don't let your life be burdened by negativity. wp.me/p4nxHy-1zf 16 hours ago
- #Pray for the families of the #NYPD who were executed. Our leaders must call for peace. Support our police who live and die to protect us. 16 hours ago
- "God's blessing makes life rich; nothing we do can improve on God." ~~King Solomon wp.me/p4nxHy-1x2 17 hours ago