“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- RT @churchtochurch "“Prayer is not a preparation for the battle; it is the battle!” – Leonard Ravenhill #c2c" 58 minutes ago
- RT @ReachCulture "Fear only exists where unbelief has reigned for a long time." 59 minutes ago
- "You’re not in the driver’s seat—I am." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/CMSye 14 hours ago
- "Self-help is no help at all." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/CMSsC 17 hours ago
- Tony Cloninger hits 2 grand slams (July 3, 1966) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/CMP5s 19 hours ago
- How bad were the Atlanta Braves in 1986? wp.me/p4C7YO-8W 20 hours ago
- Music PR Is About Building Relationships Not A Mailing List - hypebot ow.ly/CK3hM 22 hours ago
- The Acute Heptagram of Impact. Should you get it tattooed on your hip? wp.me/p4t39S-4Z 23 hours ago
- "If you make a run for God—you won’t regret it!" ~King David wp.me/p4nxHy-GT 1 day ago
- Technology won’t save you | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CK0jK 1 day ago