“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- The Digital Executive: An “Omni-Channel” approach | Center for #Digital Business #Transformation ow.ly/ABAbz 2 hours ago
- The Dovey Brothers and Joe Kelly (1908) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/ABu2Q 5 hours ago
- A #Nonprofit Constituent Ecosystem Built for Data, Insight, and Action | CDS Global ow.ly/ACNNd @CDSGlobalNP 6 hours ago
- The Digital #Nonprofit: Doing something about the data, insight and customer experience gaps | ow.ly/ABtO5 8 hours ago
- Dave Bancroft breaks his ankle (September 30,@1916) wp.me/p4C7YO-76 8 hours ago
- The Digital #Nonprofit: An “Omni-Channel” approach | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/AyY8l 11 hours ago
- The Digital Executive: Unifying the experience for the customer wp.me/p4t39S-kH 12 hours ago
- RT @spstreetevan "Priests Doing Street Evangelization? Read -> #ShareTheFaith" ow.ly/zXbmZ 14 hours ago
- RT @dianeyentel "What's The Future For Impact Investing? … via @urbaninstitute #impinv" ow.ly/ABuG0 14 hours ago
- "Count yourselves blessed every time people put you down or speak lies about you to discredit me." ~~Jesus | ow.ly/AyY0n 1 day ago