“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory." ~~Norman Vincent Peale | #Quote ow.ly/vXdPC 2 hours ago
- Some great Easter quotes: He Is RISEN! He is Risen indeed! | #Jesus ow.ly/vXMfh 4 hours ago
- "Those who have lived the right way will walk out into a resurrection Life." ~~Jesus | God Thoughts ow.ly/vWN9z #easter 6 hours ago
- "When I was born again, I received the very life of the risen Lord from Jesus Himself." ~~Oswald Chambers wp.me/p4nxHy-15R 7 hours ago
- Easter eggs (@ Twelve Oaks) 4sq.com/1mpiTqF 8 hours ago
- Idiots Are a Dime a Dozen… | ow.ly/vWMo1 @theinnCTCI 8 hours ago
- "In the Messiah, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade." ~~Apostle Paul wp.me/p4nxHy-Js 9 hours ago
- "The time is coming when everyone dead and buried will hear his voice." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-Ee 10 hours ago
- Bellhops lead the way in amazing customer service | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/vXnA4 10 hours ago
- At the crack of dawn on Sunday ... wp.me/p4nxHy-El 10 hours ago