“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "But don't think I'm going to accuse you before my Father." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-Cm 1 hour ago
- “If you make a run for God—you won’t regret it!” ~King David | #Quote ow.ly/DaAen 13 hours ago
- Tommy Bonds wins 40 games (1877) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/D7zo8 16 hours ago
- A Time for Choosing: The Next Generation - Private Sector wp.me/p4nxHy-1s8 19 hours ago
- "People who don’t know God and the way he works worry too much." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/D5EkF 19 hours ago
- Chipper Jones breaks Dale Murphy’s home run record (July 5,@2007) wp.me/p4C7YO-9e 20 hours ago
- Braves have first overturned call in expanded instant replay system (March 31, 2014) | History of the Atlanta Braves ow.ly/D36jh 22 hours ago
- The Digital Executive: Customer engagement is not about voodoo wp.me/p4t39S-nB 23 hours ago
- "If your faith is in experiences, anything that happens is likely to upset that faith." ~~Oswald Chambers wp.me/p4nxHy-Il 1 day ago
- Yellen Exaggerates Inequality Problem | e21 - Economic Policies for the 21st Century ow.ly/D21vl 1 day ago