“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Technology won’t save you | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CK0jK 4 hours ago
- The Untapped Value of Employee Engagement (Infographic) | Customer Experience Matters ow.ly/CJ4nw 7 hours ago
- Have I re-calibrated to true North? | ow.ly/CIZ1L 10 hours ago
- Tommy Bonds wins 40 games (1877) wp.me/p4C7YO-8U 12 hours ago
- Jason Heyward’s fourth inning blast (April 15, 2012) | The History of the Atlanta Braves ow.ly/CGOxU 13 hours ago
- The Digital Executive: How important is the moment where a customer decides to engage? wp.me/p4t39S-nh 14 hours ago
- "People who don't know God and the way he works worry too much." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-Cr 16 hours ago
- What is your cloud strategy? | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CFEKV 1 day ago
- Technology won’t save you | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CFjmc 1 day ago
- How much does it cost you to get one new customer? | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/CFjfE 1 day ago