“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Andrew Jackson — Tackling the Turnover Problem | Center for Digital Bs. Transformation ow.ly/zoEum @andrewjackson65 @bravotech 2 hours ago
- "The Six W's: Work will win when wishing won't." ~~Todd Blackledge wp.me/p4nxHy-K2 2 hours ago
- 5 Ideas to Help You Take the Next Step with Your Online Visitors | npENGAGE ow.ly/zpanT #nonprofit 14 hours ago
- Ventura wins defamation suit against widow of Navy Seal. Really? Shameful. ow.ly/zLQf0 15 hours ago
- Progress in Milwaukee (1955) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/zoZw6 17 hours ago
- Crowdfunding Experts from @Kimbia Webinar Designed to Enable #Nonprofits to Optimize 2014 #GivingTuesday Results ow.ly/zLufv 18 hours ago
- Summer INNterns - Q&A wp.me/p4ewQm-mB via @TheInnCTCI 20 hours ago
- "Don’t say ‘God be with you,’ and not mean it." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/zo9ud 20 hours ago
- Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly: Tablets sales are 'crashing' ow.ly/zKZ8F | #digital 21 hours ago
- National League and Dale Murphy beat the Junior Circuit (July 10,@1984) wp.me/p4C7YO-65 21 hours ago