“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Should you always be explaining? ow.ly/ma4r5 1 day ago
- Can Social Media give the gift of life? ow.ly/m8F2o 1 day ago
- Are paper paradigms driving your digital strategy? ow.ly/m7qxv 2 days ago
- Who are the 25 most audacious companies? ow.ly/m6vMa 2 days ago
- Would You Give Customer Data to the Government? | Inc.com ow.ly/m6vw6 2 days ago
- Seth's Blog: Polishing perfect ow.ly/m50e1 3 days ago
- "Son, I forgive your missing God's goal for your life." ~~Jesus to the paraplegic he was about to heal ow.ly/m4T1N 3 days ago
- Your Words Have Power ow.ly/m4SUw 3 days ago
- Disruptive Selection: Nature’s Way of Weeding Out the Average Business ow.ly/m4SNl 3 days ago
- Digital Nonprofit: Widening the view from generations to connected constituents ow.ly/m4ifi 4 days ago