“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Unifying Online & Offline Customer Data for a Consistent Experience | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/AUwCZ 5 hours ago
- “Life collapses on loafers; lazybones go hungry.” ~~King Solomon | #Quote ow.ly/AUryv 8 hours ago
- Some thoughts on work ow.ly/AUruj 11 hours ago
- Fred Tenney in the most controversial game ever (September 23,@1908) wp.me/p4C7YO-7k 12 hours ago
- Collecting the "Right" Constituent Data - CDS Global ow.ly/ARlYy #nonprofit @CDSGlobalNP 14 hours ago
- A kiss gets Clete Boyer a hit (August 31,@1969) wp.me/p4C7YO-7o 1 day ago
- The Digital Executive: Why Executives should care about Master Data Management (MDM) wp.me/p4t39S-l5 1 day ago
- "They just use me as a cover for teaching whatever suits their fancy." ~~Jesus wp.me/p4nxHy-CV 1 day ago
- 47 games out of first is a long way out (1907) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/ARf8Y 2 days ago
- Digital transformation is turning every business into a tech business | Center for Digital Business Transformation ow.ly/ARdwU 2 days ago