“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- It takes one to know one. ow.ly/ryLQP 11 hours ago
- #GivingTuesday prompts spike in Canadian online donations and mobile traffic! ow.ly/ry31l 12 hours ago
- “I have walked that long road to freedom." ~~Nelson Mandela ow.ly/rxZJr 14 hours ago
- The Digital Executive: Are your customer experiences intentional? ow.ly/rxUNn 14 hours ago
- "I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.” ~~Nelson... 15 hours ago
- All this technology is making us antisocial - Quotes, Thoughts and Random Musings: ow.ly/ryMqS 15 hours ago
- Items of interest for December 8, 2013 ow.ly/ryM51 15 hours ago
- Charles Krauthammer: Woe to U.S. allies - The Washington Post ow.ly/rxHS3 1 day ago
- Look Out For The Year of Obamacare II; That Dread Music Is Meant For You - John Ransom - Townhall ow.ly/rxHwG 1 day ago
- The Triumph of Liberty University - Larry Provost | Townhall ow.ly/rxHhf 1 day ago