“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- The decline (1880) wp.me/p4C7YO-5F 7 hours ago
- Andrew Jackson — Tackling the Turnover Problem | Center for Digital Bs. Transformation ow.ly/zoEeq @andrewjackson65 @bravotech 7 hours ago
- Why employee engagement is important — Examples from Doug Conant, former CEO at Campbell Soup ow.ly/z8574 8 hours ago
- Pope Francis Prays for Persecuted Christians in Iraq, 'I Know How Much You are Suffering' ow.ly/zuwIa #pray 8 hours ago
- How to be ready for digital disruption and the rough road ahead wp.me/p4t39S-cH 9 hours ago
- “I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing taken from it.” ~~King Solomon ow.ly/zaFHp 9 hours ago
- More Than wp.me/p4eHj4-r7 via @FaithUnlocked 10 hours ago
- How to be a Mature Marketers: The Digital Space Comes of Age ow.ly/zaF0Y 11 hours ago
- "Be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced." ~Apostle Peter wp.me/p4nxHy-Kj 11 hours ago
- Atlanta #Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez upset by outifelder Justin Upton's lack of hustle ow.ly/zu5Pb 11 hours ago