“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "An education is being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't." ~~Anatole France wp.me/p4nxHy-HM 5 hours ago
- “There’s a new home run champion of all time, and it’s Henry Aaron!” ~Milo Hamilton (April 8,@1974) wp.me/p4C7YO-9O 6 hours ago
- How text analytics can shape Voice of the Customer programs wp.me/p4t39S-fe 7 hours ago
- "The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller." ~~King Solomon wp.me/p4nxHy-DW 11 hours ago
- Record for most home runs in an inning (July 3, 1967) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/E4KNf 23 hours ago
- “Don’t make the process harder than it is.“ ~~Jack Welch | #Quote ow.ly/E4K5z 1 day ago
- What Newly Elected Senator Joni Ernst Did 2 Days After the Election Tells Us All About Her Character ow.ly/E3WGI 1 day ago
- The speech John F. Kennedy never gave in Dallas – November 22, 1963 | Quotes, thoughts and musings ow.ly/EIg8m 1 day ago
- "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the… wp.me/p4nxHy-1uI 1 day ago
- Transforming Your Marketers Into Data Scientists ow.ly/E3Kcu #CMO #Digital #Nonprofit 1 day ago