“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Wonderful evening in paradise. #FistBump and good night. 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul - CPAC Strawpoll winner - March 8, 2013 wp.me/p4nxHy-ds 7 hours ago
- God is God | Blog: #God Thoughts ow.ly/uo1y7 #TeamJesus #Twurch 8 hours ago
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” ~~Carl Sandburg || The Digital Executive || #Quote ow.ly/uo0Dn 9 hours ago
- Thomoas Sowell on Ted Cruz about picking your battles | #TCOT ow.ly/unRhK 13 hours ago
- Can I hope unswervingly? wp.me/p4nxHy-db 15 hours ago
- Atlanta Braves History: Rabbit Maranville starts at $125 a month (1911) wp.me/p4nxHy-d8 19 hours ago
- Atlanta Braves History: The Second Year (1877) wp.me/p4nxHy-d2 19 hours ago
- Contagious: 6 Reasons Things Catch On ow.ly/unnA5 19 hours ago
- Well worth the read ---> Seth's Blog: What happens to privacy? ow.ly/unm3O 20 hours ago