Can peace be multiplied?
It just keeps rolling on. Over and over again. His grace. His peace. Multiplying infinitely and never stopping. This happens as I deepen my experience with God and Jesus. This is what I want to experience in a life of pleasing God. My relationship with Him should be personal and intimate. We should be friends. Jesus has given me a ticket to participate in the life of God. I have turned my back on a corrupt world.
May I see His amazingly divine POWER!!!
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:2-4
- Already All Ready (revelation217.com)
- Knowledge From Above! (daghewardmillsblog.wordpress.com)
- What do you see? 2 Peter 2:9-12 (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Divine Grace that saves…an action of God that offers even more “after Salvation” (ptl2010.com)
- Bible Verses Inspiration- A Ransom Paid – Grace, Grace and More Grace (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)