> Is my heart reflecting what I want it to?
Is my heart reflecting what I want it to?
God spends a lot of time talking about the heart. He longs for me to have His heart. That is what David had. That is what Jesus had. That is what I long for.
May I have His heart. May I show His love and compassion. May I know what He cares for and do it. May I be completely one with Him.
As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man. Proverbs 27:19
- Proverbs and health (faithandscienceblog.wordpress.com)
- The Quest for Wisdom (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Thursday, May 31, 2012 @ Proverbs 1 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
- Bible in 365: Day 168 (themoptimist.com)
- The Healed Heart (foreverword.wordpress.com)