“Your daughter is no longer disturbed.” ~~Jesus
This woman came to Jesus and her faith was “over the top”. Jesus sent her home with the promise her daughter was well.
She didn’t argue with Jesus. She went home and found her daughter relaxed on the bed, the torment gone for good.
We serve an amazing God!!
Your daughter is no longer disturbed.” ~~Jesus Mark 7:29
- “I am the Messiah. You don’t have to wait any longer or look any further.” ~~Jesus (mww1954.wordpress.com)
- Crisis At The Cross (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- Three Notes (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- “… if you have faith the size of a mustard seed … “ (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)
- Each word can be a gift ow.ly/rr9QZ 10 hours ago
- What does the new plan look like? ow.ly/roJcP 1 day ago
- The 30-Second Rule: How to Create Unforgettable Presentations ow.ly/roHBk 1 day ago
- Great article by Jack Welch ---> 'Rank-and-Yank'? That's Not How It's Done ow.ly/roFpy 1 day ago
- Join #GivingTuesday ow.ly/roWvL 1 day ago
- Fistbump! Foggy day in paradise. 1 day ago
- For my PM friends: Bloat is not 'good': Stick to the numbers when discussing scope/time/cost dynamic ow.ly/rnM75 2 days ago
- Love puts up with anything ow.ly/rm55U 2 days ago
- Digital Nonprofit Report conta.cc/1jbcFtz 2 days ago
- "I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you looked at it in the right way, did not become still more... 3 days ago
1 Corinthians 1 John 1 Peter 2 Corinthians 1876 2012 Al Spalding Apostle Paul Atlanta Braves Baseball Bill Johnson Braves C. S. Lewis Chipper Jones Christianity Courage Dale Murphy Ephesians Evil Faith Fear Focus Forgiveness Freedom Gift God God is God God is Good Good news Grace Happy Healing Heart Hebrews Holy Spirit Hope Jesus Jesus Sayings John John 4 John 5 Joy Kingdom King Solomon Life Love Luke Mark Mark 7 Martin Luther King Jr Matthew Matthew 5 Max Lucado Messiah Obedience Oswald Chambers Peace Plan Power Prayer Psalm Quotes Religion and Spirituality Resurrection Romans Salvation Simplicity Sin Solomon Strength Trust Truth Wisdom Wise Sayings Worry