Is it all about the messenger?
There is the messenger. He is delivering the message. Who are the followers following? The messenger or Jesus. Is it clear from the message?
The message is what HE has done. The message is HIS good news. The message is HIS new plan. The real messenger collects followers for Jesus. He doesn’t send out messengers who have fancy rhetoric of their own. The message of Jesus on the cross can’t be trivialized into mere words. The power of His death on the cross and His resurrection is demonstrated beyond mere words. It is demonstrated with real power that heals and changes lives.
That is the new plan. The goal will be achieved. No doubt about it.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Should you always be explaining? ow.ly/ma4r5 12 hours ago
- Can Social Media give the gift of life? ow.ly/m8F2o 19 hours ago
- Are paper paradigms driving your digital strategy? ow.ly/m7qxv 1 day ago
- Who are the 25 most audacious companies? ow.ly/m6vMa 1 day ago
- Would You Give Customer Data to the Government? | Inc.com ow.ly/m6vw6 1 day ago
- Seth's Blog: Polishing perfect ow.ly/m50e1 2 days ago
- "Son, I forgive your missing God's goal for your life." ~~Jesus to the paraplegic he was about to heal ow.ly/m4T1N 2 days ago
- Your Words Have Power ow.ly/m4SUw 2 days ago
- Disruptive Selection: Nature’s Way of Weeding Out the Average Business ow.ly/m4SNl 2 days ago
- Digital Nonprofit: Widening the view from generations to connected constituents ow.ly/m4ifi 3 days ago