- July 4 – Dawn and I celebrate our 1st anniversary. Dad (Everett Wiley Wilson) would have been 91.
- October 1 – Our family moves to Prosper, Texas.
- May 15 – Dad (Everett Wiley Wilson) passes away in Lilburn, Georgia
- July 4 – Dawn and I are married in Dallas, Texas. Dad would have been 90.
- March 5 – Mom (Dorothy Mae Wilson) passes away
- July 18 – I (Michael Wiley Wilson) was born.
- October 24 – Janice Wilson (my sister) was born.
- November 17 – Sandra Joan Wilson (my oldest sister) was born.
- January 22 – Married Dorothy Mae Frey (mom) at Peachtree Christian Church, Atlanta, Georgia. Performed by Dr. Robert Burns. Maid of Honor was Margaret Barton. Best Man was George Cauble. (Source: original newspaper clipping)
- May 27 – Commence Exercises at Austell High School for graduation (Source: Announcement invitation sent to Margery Wilson, sister. Address 846 St. Charles Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia)
- December 30 – Dorothy Mae Frye is born (my mother) in Atlanta, Georgia
- July 4 – Everett Wiley Wilson is born (my dad) in Austell, Georgia