“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus
You come to Jesus. Your son is sick and is going to die. You ask Jesus to come and heal him. Jesus puts you off. That’s right, Jesus doesn’t just hop to it to do what you want. In fact, He challenges your motives. This is your opportunity to slink off or stand firm.
Jesus challenges us. Do we believe in him or will we give up?
“Unless you people are dazzled by a miracle, you refuse to believe.” ~~Jesus John 4:48 (The Message)
- Planned Parenthood And The Left’s War On Truth | #ProLife ow.ly/RcTPL 8 hours ago
- Hall of Famer John Smoltz in his own words | The History of the Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/RcTIb 11 hours ago
- Am I too bold in what I ask of God? | #Jesus ow.ly/RcTAy 14 hours ago
- Can we love and forgive in the age of selfie-murder? | #TCOT #Love ow.ly/Rv6XP 17 hours ago
- “Love is about action. The only way to master love is to practice love.” ~Don Miguel Ruiz | #Quote #Love ow.ly/RcFwu 17 hours ago
- Time for regime change in #Iran | Thoughts on culture, politics and more ow.ly/RuxRb 19 hours ago
- “I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.” ~~Mother Teresa. | #Quote ow.ly/RbK6O 1 day ago
- "The test of love is in how one relates not to saints and scholars but to rascals." ~ Abraham Heschel | #Quote ow.ly/RbJTd 1 day ago
- What if Hillary Clinton has been pulling the wool over our eyes for years? | @hillaryclinton ow.ly/RsVUI 1 day ago
- “Love never fails.” ~Apostle Paul | #Quote ow.ly/RbJCq 1 day ago