“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened." ~~Dr. Seuss | ow.ly/Q6adn 49 minutes ago
- Guess How Many Licensed Mammogram Facilities Planned Parenthood Runs ow.ly/QuzaJ #Life 3 hours ago
- “We’re writing hoping that you’ll now see the whole picture as well as you’ve seen some of the details.” Apostle Paul ow.ly/Q5zWv 3 hours ago
- “Whatever God has done for other men, He can do for me.” ~Smith Wigglesworth | #TeamJesus ow.ly/Q51XU 7 hours ago
- Can I rest in God today? | #TeamJesus ow.ly/Q4jUO 9 hours ago
- "A nation produces soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan." ~M. L. King, Jr. | ow.ly/Q4jwS 1 day ago
- “Change your mind. God’s kingdom is here.” ~Jesus | #TeamJesus ow.ly/Q1VWh 1 day ago
- 80% of Republicans prefer someone other than @realdonaldtrump What's up with that! #TCOT ow.ly/Qr4XC 1 day ago
- “Did Jesus keep his promise? What has he done for our hearts?” ~~John Eldredge | #TeamJesus ow.ly/Q09gf 1 day ago
- After being ejected for swearing Johnny Evers claims he was talking to the ball. (September 14,... ow.ly/PZG1Q 1 day ago