“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- “Love doesn’t fly off the handle.” ~Apostle Paul | #Quote #TeamJesus ow.ly/SIgNj 9 hours ago
- “Love and truth form a good leader; sound leadership is founded on loving integrity.” ~King Solomon | ow.ly/SH2iC 12 hours ago
- “You need to keep a sharp eye out for men of integrity, men who are incorruptible—and appoint them as leaders.” Moses ow.ly/SH0ZZ 15 hours ago
- If You Look at This Chart of Top 10 Nations in the World for Mass Shootings – One Thing Jumps Out | #Democrats #GOP ow.ly/T4UPt 17 hours ago
- "Money just draws flies." ~~ Mahalia Jackson | #Quote #Money ow.ly/SG68O 18 hours ago
- Are abortion, suicide, and same-sex weddings now our job? | #GOP #Democrats ow.ly/T4mMW 20 hours ago
- “The experts of our day haven’t a clue about what this eternal plan is.” ~Apostle Paul | #Quote #TeamJesus ow.ly/SEJB8 1 day ago
- “God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything.” ~Apostle Paul | ow.ly/SDn3Z 1 day ago
- ” Jesus became the source of eternal salvation to all who believingly obey him.” ~Author of Hebews #Quotes #TeamJesus ow.ly/SC0FX 1 day ago
- “If you continue to love Jesus, nothing much can go wrong with you, and I hope you will always do so.” ~~C.S.Lewis | ow.ly/SzYWy 1 day ago