“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Seth's Blog: Spectator sports ow.ly/8ctz304z3IM 17 hours ago
- Am I sulking spiritually? Am I having a spiritual temper tantrum? ow.ly/bWAw304yROO 20 hours ago
- Should we invest in our collective defense? How important is NATO? ow.ly/RMrV304xFuT 23 hours ago
- Tom Seaver’s contract with the Braves voided (March 2, 1966) ow.ly/EZ3Y304xAh4 1 day ago
- “Are you living for-Today or are you living in-Forever?” ~Francis Chan ow.ly/USeD304xknj 1 day ago
- “And why? Because God says so. He’s issued the orders.” ~Isaiah ow.ly/NivH304wsxF 1 day ago
- I am reminded that God doesn’t take naps | Quotes, thoughts and musings ow.ly/gLed304uMXG 2 days ago
- “May the God of green hope fill you up with joy.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/vTPR304sdsa 2 days ago
- Tools of Ignorance (1875) ow.ly/zyQq304rcRJ 2 days ago
- “I’m thanking God, who makes things right. I’m singing the fame of heaven-high God.” ~King David ow.ly/3w22304rcK4 3 days ago