“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Southworth and winds of change (1947) | The History of the Atlanta Braves ow.ly/OzdUZ 59 minutes ago
- Good question ---> What's the Matter with Greece? | Economics21 ow.ly/P2eC2 2 hours ago
- “They trivialized themselves into confusion so that there was neither direction left in their lives.” ~Apostle Paul | ow.ly/P26xc 3 hours ago
- Wow, 9 loses in a row. Nats score four in the first, win ninth straight vs. Braves with 6-1 win ow.ly/P24tB 3 hours ago
- “Jesus commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition.” ~Stephen Colbert | ow.ly/Oz808 16 hours ago
- "That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing." ~MLK ow.ly/Oz7RO 19 hours ago
- RT @MeredithGriffin "I'll take inclusion over diversity every time. I don't want to be invited to the party, I want to be asked to dance!" 20 hours ago
- "This total surrender to “the love of Christ” is the only thing that will bear fruit in your life." ~~Oswald Chambers ow.ly/Oz7Nu 21 hours ago
- RT @rationaluc "The Global Rational User Community Daily is out! #RationalDaily … Stories via @mww1954" ow.ly/OZKH8 22 hours ago
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” ~Albert Camus | ow.ly/Oz7FT 1 day ago