“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "The business of America is not war. The business of America is justice and liberty." George Will ow.ly/KJ0PF 13 hours ago
- “Exercise daily in God—no spiritual flabbiness, please!” ~Apostle Paul | #TeamJesus ow.ly/L05Ux 15 hours ago
- “Recognizing the equality of all men and women, we are willing and able to lift the weak.” ~Ronald Reagan | ow.ly/KHTKr 16 hours ago
- “There is a moral difference between the use of force for liberation & the use of force for conquest.” Ronald Reagan ow.ly/KHTDI 19 hours ago
- Hitless wonders but champions none the less (1878) | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/KHTi1 22 hours ago
- Presidency no ‘crown to be passed between two families’ | #TCOT ow.ly/KX9QL 1 day ago
- Really? ----> White House to Benjamin Netanyahu: Your move |#TCOT ow.ly/KX9AJ 1 day ago
- "The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that #freedom to their children." ~William Havard | ow.ly/KWG3D 1 day ago
- Oprah Asks Betty White to Reveal Her Biggest Regret. The Answer Is Heartbreakingly Beautiful. ow.ly/KWvbp 1 day ago
- Excellent! ----> The Family of God | Jay Fesperman wp.me/p4ewQm-se via @TheInnCTCI #TeamJesus 1 day ago