“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing." ~Martin Luther King, Jr. ow.ly/4nrbpp 9 hours ago
- What is Jesus saying to me today that requires supernatural courage? | ow.ly/4nrbiH 10 hours ago
- RT @glennbeck "You Want a ‘Deal’? It’s Called the Constitution. " ow.ly/4nr9TT Please take note @GOP @realDonaldTrump 11 hours ago
- Well @sweetrosette & @Benioff constitution via 10th amendment "The powers not delegated to the United States are reserved to the States." 11 hours ago
- Department of Justice Declared War on North Carolina | Really - Men to have access to womens bathrooms? ow.ly/4nr6WG via @NRO 11 hours ago
- If @realDonaldTrump wants to unify, please consider apologizing to @tedcruz and @marcorubio to start. @GOP may want to "require" it. 12 hours ago
- Let's unify! --> @realDonaldTrump Doubles Down on National Enquirer JFK Report about Rafael Cruz today | via @NRO ow.ly/4nr0Tt 12 hours ago
- Will the Libertarian Party Grow Up? | Via @EWErickson ow.ly/4nqZSv #TCOT #TLOT #GOP 13 hours ago
- RT @APassion4Jazz "Happy #Jazz B-day Maynard Ferguson, Ron Carter, Don Friedman, Monica Mancini & Lars Gullin born 5/4" 13 hours ago
- Trump Won't Get New York Conservative Party for Now, Chairman Says ow.ly/4nqQid #GOP --> Let's see if he earns it. 14 hours ago