“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance. ~~Thomas Sowell | #Quote ow.ly/JH0VQ 2 hours ago
- Which Second Baseman Isn't A Second Baseman for the #Atlanta #Braves? ow.ly/JL9GE #MLB @braves 2 hours ago
- If Fredi is excited, then I'm excited! | #Atlanta #Braves #MLB ow.ly/JL9Ql @braves 4 hours ago
- “That’s why Jesus had to enter into every detail of human life.” ~Author of Hebrews | #Quote #TeamJesus ow.ly/JL9rU 4 hours ago
- “One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.” ~~Knute Rockne | #Quote ow.ly/JGIWc 17 hours ago
- 13 isn’t a bad number – Billy Southworth’s 13 season career | The History of the #Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/JGI8h @braves #MLB 20 hours ago
- Learning What We Live wp.me/p31uzE-3oD via @PrayersPromises 21 hours ago
- If I were the devil | Thoughts from Paul Harvey ow.ly/JJKHC 22 hours ago
- “Bless—that’s your job, to bless.” ~Apostle Peter | #Quote ow.ly/JFPDZ 23 hours ago
- ‘You Morons! You Useful Idiots!’: The Report That Made Glenn Beck Lose It on Radio | #TCOT #TLOT ow.ly/JJa03 1 day ago