“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- RT @KaeleyT: Giving these fetishists access to my daughter's locker room showers isn't compassion. #LarryNation kizoa.com/Movie-Maker-Vi… 7 hours ago
- RT @BradThor: So any company that threatens to leave should get corporate welfare? That's wrong. The U.S. should improve its business envi… 7 hours ago
- He is the reason for the season. Don’t deny him (like Peter). Greet all with Merry Christmas!! ow.ly/vHWV306Modt 8 hours ago
- “It’s good to have a military man who is known as ‘mad dog’.” ~ Charles Krauthammer ow.ly/UnbQ306M7QN 13 hours ago
- Choose better ow.ly/gWmW306uQR1 1 day ago
- “The church was built by apostles who withstood beatings; too many Christians can’t endure Tweetings.” ~David French ow.ly/bwTf306scfj 1 day ago
- Hank’s rainy night in Georgia (April 8, 1974) ow.ly/LOkY306qj8r 1 day ago
- Ohio State Knife Attacker Abdul Artan Was Taking a Class About Microaggressions ow.ly/M90s306K70S 1 day ago
- “Give thanks to God—he is good and his love never quits.” ~Ezra 2 days ago
- Seth's Blog: The yeasayer ow.ly/zIsW306pxYY 2 days ago