“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "When you enter a town, heal anyone who is sick, and tell them, ‘God’s kingdom is right on your doorstep!’" ~Jesus | ow.ly/ibm5302CcAd 16 hours ago
- I am eager: A Poem ow.ly/hfQS302zvwT 19 hours ago
- “My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God.” ~Apostle John | #Quote ow.ly/pMfe302y6hJ 22 hours ago
- "So simple it doesn't need instructions" ow.ly/iRzK302y6g7 1 day ago
- “We don’t expect eloquence from fools, nor do we expect lies from our leaders.” ~King Solomon | ow.ly/Xvy2302xfRy 1 day ago
- Obama’s Bathroom Directive, Explained |#TCOT #LGBT ow.ly/GWvw302xfPf 1 day ago
- Since America Won’t Stop Christian Genocide, Israel Should | Thoughts on culture, politics and more ow.ly/FCr5302Cfco 1 day ago
- If you don’t believe in miracles, perhaps you have forgotten you are one. ow.ly/mQEd302xdoh 2 days ago
- If you don’t believe in miracles, perhaps you have forgotten you are one. ow.ly/3X5D302x812 2 days ago
- "Son, I forgive your missing God’s goal for your life." ~~Jesus to the paraplegic he was about to heal | ow.ly/2PBc302vc7E 2 days ago