“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Here we go! Braves reach .500 mark with blowout of Brewers - #BravesCountry ow.ly/NhvTZ 6 minutes ago
- "I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you, I attentively watch how you’ve done it." ~~King David | #TeamJesus ow.ly/NhvMi 7 minutes ago
- “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves” ~Abraham Lincoln ow.ly/N52eM 12 hours ago
- Top 10 Quotes for the Social Sector | @socialtrendspot ow.ly/Ngk6G 13 hours ago
- "The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children." ~William Havard | ow.ly/N526N 15 hours ago
- Imagine America without the Constitution | Judge Andrew Napolitano ow.ly/NfyTr #TLOT 18 hours ago
- “They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!” ~William Wallace | ow.ly/N520f 18 hours ago
- Debunking The Great Gatsby Curve | Economics21 ow.ly/Nf1pB #TCOT 20 hours ago
- "But it wasn’t by any fancy footwork on our part" ~~Apostle Paul | ow.ly/Nf0n1 #TeamJesus 20 hours ago
- “Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.” ~Henry David Thoreau | ow.ly/N51SG 21 hours ago