“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Billy Southworth as a Brave and the challenges of alcohol (1946-1949) ow.ly/4iRT303zpjg 18 hours ago
- "The prophet does not replace my hearing from God. My hearing from God does not replace the prophet." ~~Bill Johnson ow.ly/3gWK303zpem 21 hours ago
- “Yes, I am God. I’ve always been God and I always will be God.” | Quotes, thoughts and musings ow.ly/Svg7303xd7W 1 day ago
- Is God our friend?#TeamJesus ow.ly/Ek7n303v42G 1 day ago
- “Every distinctive value on which America was founded is in jeopardy.” ~Dennis Prager#TCOT ow.ly/rc2M303v3T7 1 day ago
- “When my soul is in the dumps, I rehearse everything I know of God.” ~King David#TeamJesus ow.ly/bVDL303srO6 2 days ago
- "The main topic that's been on everybody's mind" ~Seth Godin ow.ly/LuMb303srow 2 days ago
- “I love God far more than the most affectionate lover among men loves his earthly attachment.” ~Madame Guyon | ow.ly/dizE303skLy 2 days ago
- “Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind.” ~King Solomon#Quote ow.ly/yG4L303r3Ue 3 days ago
- "You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut." – Dr. Seuss ow.ly/v0Nz303qrhH 3 days ago