“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- State Representatives Attack Declaration of Independence on Louisiana House Floor | #TCOT ow.ly/feVq300GHG0 2 hours ago
- Am I just finger painting in my walk with the Messiah Jesus? | #Jesus ow.ly/ppnN300G8Rl 12 hours ago
- Who is the King of Glory? Jesus is a warrior and Jesus is his name! | #TeamJesus ow.ly/aXrF300hl7x 1 day ago
- What matters most to me is to finish what God started! #TeamJesus ow.ly/kRd4300F3VA 1 day ago
- Boston Beaneater ballplayer Lew Brown blacklisted for “confirmed dissipation and general insubordination.” (1882) | ow.ly/MgRL300gdQ7 1 day ago
- The Secret to Virtual Teams that Thrive |#Digital ow.ly/bofY300eIxU 1 day ago
- 10 Commandments for our next Commander in Chief | #GOP ow.ly/54Wz300E8H1 1 day ago
- “This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice.” ~John | ow.ly/bqP2300DZXK 1 day ago
- "You’re blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right." ~~Jesus | #Quote ow.ly/Jfik300eHIX 2 days ago
- “Learn as much by writing as by reading.” ~Lord Acton | #Quote ow.ly/YG8B300dj0C 2 days ago