“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- “Don’t waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/c9d03058OmW 13 hours ago
- What if the minimum wage is governments way of forcing employers to pay more than a service is worth? ow.ly/i2sz3058OiB 16 hours ago
- Seth's Blog: What would happen... ow.ly/nAVK3058DJ9 19 hours ago
- I don’t want a job in manufacturing! ow.ly/dd0N3058ziF 1 day ago
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” ~Maya Angelou ow.ly/6Tas30587Nb 1 day ago
- “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” ~Mahatma Gandhi ow.ly/N3Qv30587Lj 1 day ago
- RT @Brand ""Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." ~Pablo Picasso" 1 day ago
- How the ExoMars spacecraft will make its way to the surface of Mars ow.ly/PTLO305jy7F 2 days ago
- “The foundation stones for a success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.” ~Zig Ziglar ow.ly/zqm230587Iq 2 days ago
- “Grace doesn’t overlook sin, it empowers obedience.” ~~Bill Johnson | Quotes, thoughts and musings ow.ly/M4ua3056pLu 2 days ago