“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- Now On Sale: Federalist Swag - Are you a lover of freedom? Are you anxious for the fray? Show your love for The... ow.ly/38nS1p 36 minutes ago
- Will I be a blessing to someone now? | ow.ly/UE1xQ 54 minutes ago
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” ~Albert Camus | #Quote ow.ly/UE1mM 3 hours ago
- One Way To Make Thanksgiving Tolerable: Bet On Football - I know it’s Thanksgiving but I would be wrong if I di... ow.ly/38nkS4 6 hours ago
- Why Customer Experiences should be intentional | #CX ow.ly/UC4N6 6 hours ago
- George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation | ow.ly/V74ml 7 hours ago
- Why is marketing integration critical to the digital experience at the contact center? | #Digital Business... ow.ly/UC4A5 9 hours ago
- Give Thanks - It is difficult to give thanks in a time that seems so dark. War, terror, and genocide stalk near... ow.ly/38mFQG 12 hours ago
- WaPo Wants Americans To Eat Jell-O Like It’s The Cold War Again ow.ly/38lIYZ 1 day ago
- “But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is!” ~Apostle Paul | ow.ly/UBvUw 1 day ago