“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- 1 million people join Rome rally against same-sex union, 'stepchild adoption' plan | #Marriage ow.ly/Y3gAS 10 hours ago
- Really? GOP Debate Demonstrators Confined to "Free Speech Zone" A Mile Away - #GOP #TCOT ow.ly/Y3gr4 10 hours ago
- Slander | Shariah: the Threat to America | #TCOT #GOP ow.ly/Y2Cxw 18 hours ago
- ” God the Father has his eye on each of you.” ~Apostle Peter | #TeamJesus ow.ly/Y2Bqi 18 hours ago
- RT @CarlyFiorina "If you doubted the game is rigged, look what’s going on in NH tonight: #LetCarlyDebate #FITN 1 day ago
- “There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.” ~Mark Twain | #Quote ow.ly/WQ4aj 1 day ago
- How Big Should Government Be? How do Conservatives and Liberals differ? Dennis Prager Video | ow.ly/WPFNg 1 day ago
- "The more laws, the less justice." ~Marcus Tullius Cicero ow.ly/WPDmy 1 day ago
- RT @Bulwark_Ext "The Bulwark Exterminating Weekly is out! … Stories via @JustEnergyGroup @geoawesomeness @mww1954" ow.ly/Y1CtZ 1 day ago
- “There are no ‘ifs’ among believers. Anything can happen.” ~Jesus | #TeamJesus ow.ly/WPBLT 1 day ago