“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- “Those who enter into the Messiah’s being–here–for–us no longer have to live under a black cloud.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/ZF5i30804gu 11 hours ago
- “God can do anything. Far more than you could ever imagine.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/LukR307Y37Z 14 hours ago
- Lou Perini blocks the Browns attempted move to Milwaukee (March 3, 1953) ow.ly/95E7307VSlO 17 hours ago
- RT @jasonrileywsj: John Lewis’s record in Congress is less than heroic wsj.com/articles/john-… @WSJopinion @ManhattanInst @FoxNews 20 hours ago
- Lena Dunham’s Video Reveals The Ugly Truth About The Women’s March | Thoughts on culture, politics and more ow.ly/qJ963086k4E 1 day ago
- "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." ~~Martin Luther King, Jr. ow.ly/pYVR307VShJ 1 day ago
- Laura Ingraham Considering Senate Run in Virginia, Challenging Tim Kaine | Fox News Insider ow.ly/aut53085OHZ 1 day ago
- “Far better to take refuge in God than trust in celebrities.” ~King David ow.ly/l8tq307VSek 1 day ago
- Great point! Salesforce CEO @Benioff : Tech will create new jobs ow.ly/yNlf3085vsU #CIO 1 day ago
- "But if your greeting of peace is not received, take it back and get out. Don’t impose yourself." ~~Jesus ow.ly/4J8c307TAqJ 1 day ago