“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom. To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential. It makes our parents so very happy.
May we all choose wisdom.
“Wise son, glad father; stupid son, sad mother.” ~~King Solomon (Proverbs 10:1)
- "If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?" ~~Steven Wright | ow.ly/LYdTG 1 hour ago
- "The children get fed first. " ~~Jesus | #TeamJesus ow.ly/M6l2Y 4 hours ago
- Offense goes silent, defense collapses in 4th straight loss for #Braves ow.ly/M6hY5 5 hours ago
- “How long? Not long, because “no lie can live forever.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr. | ow.ly/LXN5j 16 hours ago
- "Let your enemies bring out the best in you, not the worst." ~~Jesus | ow.ly/LXMzs 20 hours ago
- "That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing." ~MLK ow.ly/LXMjD 22 hours ago
- We lost to a better team. New York Mets down Atlanta #Braves to tie franchise record with 11 straight wins ow.ly/3xLDKY 1 day ago
- What refusal to say 'Armenian genocide' says about Obama ow.ly/3xLDJf 1 day ago
- Moving your brother around (1878) | The History of the Atlanta #Braves ow.ly/LVLvL 1 day ago
- God is charge — always. | #TeamJesus ow.ly/M3BNY 1 day ago