Am I transparent enough?
I am to be a light. I should bring out God’s colors into the world. He is not a secret to be kept from those I come in contact with. I should go public. I have seen cities on a hill. There is no mistaking them. They are not hidden. My ability to reveal Him should be the same way. In my house, I don’t light a light and then cover it up. What would be the point?
Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16
- – being you (teawithmcnair.typepad.com)
- 3 Missional Reasons to be Kind to Others (thedrum.typepad.com)
- Random Acts of Grace and Kindness (philgold.wordpress.com)
- Let Your Light Shine! (work4christ.wordpress.com)
- A Light We Can’t Afford To Hide (pastorjonev.typepad.com)