What does God want me to do?
Jesus has called me. He wants me. It is His desire that I do what I do right now. He is sending me forward according to His new plan. I have been picked up and cleaned up. While I missed the mark before, that is not the case now since He is so good to show me the way. I was a mess before but not now.
I have been set apart by Him for a life filled with God. He is my Master and He is yours as well. He wants to have this great relationship, founded on love. That is all he wants.
It does come back to “What would Jesus do?” kind of question.
- What is Jesus focused on? (mww1954.wordpress.com)
- What Life Is (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Who Can Open the Scroll (shelleywilliamsblog.com)
- The Best Leaders (foolforhim.wordpress.com)
- Do We Really Understand Forgiveness? (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- What Brings You to the Master? (sophialorenabenjamin.wordpress.com)