Does God need my help? Does He want me to judge others?
News flash. God can handle things with out my help!! He doesn’t need me to correct believers. This can be very tough for religious people who steeped in religious instruction year after year. I follow one person on Twitter who specializes in this area. All of his blog posts are about how wrong certain pastors are. He is bright but I don’t think he gets this part of God’s word. I know I fall into the trap sometimes as well.
My only assignment is to love. That, on any given day, is plenty. No need for anything else. That is my assignment. Everything else is for God. Jesus challenges us here as well. “Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged” (Matthew 7:1) Pretty clear. Just love.
Welcome with open arms fellow believers who don’t see things the way you do. And don’t jump all over them every time they do or say something you don’t agree with—even when it seems that they are strong on opinions but weak in the faith department. Remember, they have their own history to deal with. Treat them gently. . . If there are corrections to be made or manners to be learned, God can handle that without your help. Romans 14:1-3;8
- God – Special Interest & What I’ve learned (aspieside.com)
- Daily Verse: Romans 1:16-17 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 10 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago