“You’re more than happy (blessed) when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight.” ~~Jesus
We live in a culture of competition. It’s a fact. It’s not pretty.
And, worse, we seem to thrive on it.
Jesus demands something different of us. If we want to be more than happy, we have to live a life of cooperation and show others to live the same way. He give us His Spirit to empower us to live this way in His new agreement with God.
“You’re more than happy (blessed) when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight. That’s when you discover who you really are, and your place in God’s family.” ~~Jesus (Matthew 5:9 The Message)
- “And be thankful.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/ISRw30aR6RC 14 hours ago
- Really? Gabelli Says Atlanta Braves Are Worth $1.63 Billion ow.ly/YzPL30aQcYM 17 hours ago
- "Be cheerful no matter what." ~~Apostle Paul ow.ly/kcbi30aPm4r 19 hours ago
- Seth's Blog: How thin is your ice? ow.ly/xffo30aPm0L 1 day ago
- Boston Rustlers lose 26-3 to Cincinnati (June 4, 1911) ow.ly/5CRE30aOeqd 1 day ago
- “I’m not really religious but very spiritual.” ~Christina Aguilera ow.ly/jEHf30aNgzf 1 day ago
- Silence Is Death: The Generational Case For Free Speech ow.ly/XPgG30aLfCT 2 days ago
- “Know that the LORD is God.” ~King David ow.ly/GA0F30aL4l1 2 days ago
- “I thank God through Jesus for every one of you.” ~Apostle Peter ow.ly/aLvP30aIKey 2 days ago
- “They loved praise from men more than praise from God.” ~Apostle John ow.ly/9VgR30aHPll 3 days ago