“The one who listens to you, listens to me.” ~~Jesus
Jesus is very clear. If someone listens to me, they are listening to Jesus. He grants us His authority. His words are our words. His love is our love. When we align with Him, He is aligned with His Father and miracles happen.
The other side of this is, we have to speak His words. Will we? Will we today? Will we right now?
May it be so.
“The one who listens to you, listens to me.” ~~Jesus Luke 10:16 (The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 8 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago