“Take it seriously, show the way for others, and you will find honor in the kingdom.” ~~Jesus
Jesus demands that I take His way seriously. My job, my mission, is to show others His way. Later on He would say, as He rose to Heaven, to make disciples of all nations. That is how we find honor in His world (Kingdom).
May I take it seriously. May I do so today, right now.
“Take it seriously, show the way for others, and you will find honor in the kingdom.” ~~Jesus (Matthew 5:19-20 The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 2 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 1 day ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 1 day ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 2 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 2 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 2 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 2 days ago