Do we see that we have finished the most difficult part?
Do we see that we have finished the most difficult part? In the salvation that Jesus offers us, we aren’t quite there yet but we are home free. The hard part is behind us. We have the Holy Spirit now and we are on our way to maturity in God.
What brings this about? We have heard the truth. That is the starting point. And, having heard it, we believe the good news. We no longer listen to our enemy. We know that Jesus has saved us from missing God’s goal for us.
We are home free.
“It’s in the Messiah that you, once you heard the truth and believed it (this Message of good news of your salvation), found yourselves home free—signed, sealed, and delivered by the Holy Spirit.” ~Apostle Paul (Ephesians 1:13 The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 10 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago