Should you quit thanking God?
We have a job to do. We must continue and continue to thank God for those we have relationships with. We must not quit.
Being thankful forces us to see and love our friends and family in a different way. Thankfulness is at the heart of relationships.
And taking it further, have we told everyone why we are thankful for them? Do they know why?
“We can’t quit thanking God our Father and Jesus our Messiah for you!” ~Apostle Paul (Colossians 1:3 The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 2 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 1 day ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 1 day ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 2 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 2 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 2 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 2 days ago