Have we taken the time to write?
Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians was very direct. He was concerned about what was hearing. Sometimes a clearly written message can be more effective than a visit. Plus, it can be reread many, many times when the spoken word cannot.
Are we concerned about something? Have we spent months writing a clear and compelling message? Even if it isn’t sent, do we care enough to get that clear?
“That was my reason for writing a letter instead of coming—so I wouldn’t have to spend a miserable time disappointing the very friends I had looked forward to cheering me up. ” ~~Apostle Paul (2 Corinthians 2:3 The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 10 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago