Do I live like Jesus?
The Apostle John is consumed with the purity of Jesus life. It came down to one thing in John’s mind. It is all about love. Jesus is all about love. That is the essence of the commandments. That is how Jesus lived.
May I live like Jesus. May I mature my love.
“Anyone who claims to be intimate with God ought to live the same kind of life Jesus lived.” ~~Apostle John (1 John 2:6 The Message)
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 10 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago