It is all about relationships
It is all about relationships. Our relationship with God. Our relationship with all those we know or even don’t know but come in contact because God has something in mind. Am I willing to humble myself? Can I give everything I have for what God wants me do in love of others? I can with His gift of Power of the Holy Spirit. That is His promise. That is the benefit of His new agreement based on love.
And in relationships, we should have the same attitude of mind that Jesus had. He lived in the moment. He did what He saw His Father doing. He came to serve, to love, to give, to do the “tough” things. He was obedient. He didn’t dodge what His Father sent Him here to do. He gave Himself to it.
In your relationships with one another, have the same attitude of mind the Messiah Jesus had: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a human being, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death–even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, Philippians 2:5-10 TNIV
- “Love is patient.” ~Apostle Paul ow.ly/7Bet30b5Q0D 10 hours ago
- Actor James Woods Slams Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: It’s “Not So Safe For Future Generations” ow.ly/pb3K30b4RZC 1 day ago
- Southern schools: Let us eat grits! ow.ly/XDRo30b41LY 2 days ago
- Consider the Ball (1871) ow.ly/Sgbw30aHHa7 2 days ago
- “Immigration laws are the only laws that are discussed in terms of how to help people who break them.” Thomas Sowell ow.ly/YTTY30aHC2B 2 days ago
- “Good leadership is a channel of water controlled by God; he directs it to whatever ends he chooses.” ~King Solomon ow.ly/TxRS30aHBYt 2 days ago
- Christian University Cuts Ties With Planned Parenthood After Pro-Life Students Protest cultureopinions.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/chr… https://t.co/Vyb0F5yBSH 3 days ago
- "Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries. Try to be better than yourself." ~~William Faulkner ow.ly/nFK030aHBT7 3 days ago
- RT @AliveinMe: Better to fight for something than live for nothing.- General Patton #quote vitw.it/link/k251M 3 days ago
- Stunning afternoon in paradise. #FistBump https://t.co/1duhAMLAV4 3 days ago